terça-feira, 3 de maio de 2011

The present simple...

So... Here I am... This time I won't talk (for talking, I mean writing) about the past, but I'm talking about the present. I know, this is about of how I met the girl of my dreams, but hey, this is my blog, so, today I'll tell you about the present, about I feel right now. C'mon, it's 4:36am, and there's no one to talk to about this or bother, so I'll write about it. Amazing huh?

Like I said, it's 4:36am.. I mean, now it's 4:38am, and I feel all this feeling is getting serious inside of me.

"How do you know that, oh mighty John Doe?!", I bet you're asking that... Well, since I left work about 3 hours ago, and after a long trip I did today, instead of being asleep, I'm listening to lame music and thinking of how it would be great to be with her at this very moment, I must choose between one of these 3 options, which are:

1. I'm drunk
2. I have a sleep disorder
3. I'm starting to fall really in love

Since I don't get drunk with one beer and a glass of a very nice scotch and I've never had a sleeping disorder or whatsoever, I guess I only have one option left (and for you, smart guys, if you didn't notice it, it's option 3) .

I'm starting to feel weird (a nice weird ahah) when I think of her, when someone talks to me about her I can't hide a smile and I start to blush...  


At the same time I feel weird, I feel great too. Maybe just because I know I'll be with her tomorrow, even if it's just for a few minutes. But I know that for that few minutes I'll be right next to her, hearing her voice, watching her smiling to me and laughing with her.. It's amazing how a few minutes in 24h can make a guy's day..

Call me crazy, old fashioned, call me whatever you want.. But I'm the guy who's happy just by seeing that girl smiling to me, even if it's only for a few minutes everyday...


2 comentários:

  1. So f'in cute. And lame.. but cute, though.. I almost can see your face.. your cheeks blushing and starting do burn your skin! And then you start to make that silly smile and everyone's looking at you and thinking "damn, that boy is sooooo lame!".. but cute... you're cute..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh right.. You don't even imagine how they use it against me at work..

    My boss makes me blush all the time :(

    ResponderEliminar